Latest & Breaking News on Fox News
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are planning to move back to the United Kingdom with their two children later this month, six years after stepping away from royal duties and settling in California, according to multiple reports.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex intend to relocate to a private residence outside London, the BBC reported Wednesday, citing earlier reporting from The Telegraph and The Sun.
Their children, Prince Archie, 7, and Princess Lilibet, 5, are enrolled to begin attending a British school in September, according to the BBC.

King Charles III was informed of the move Sunday and reportedly welcomes the opportunity to spend more time with the Sussex family privately. Prince William and Kate Middleton, the Princess of Wales, have also been informed.
The move is not expected to change Harry and Meghan’s royal status. They reportedly have no plans to resume duties as working royals and will remain private individuals.

Fox News Digital reached out to Buckingham Palace and Archewell, which oversees the offices of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, for comment.
The development follows a July reunion between the Sussexes and Charles at Highgrove House, the king’s private residence in Gloucestershire. It marked the first time Charles had seen Archie and Lilibet in person in more than four years, according to the BBC.
KING CHARLES HOPES TO REUNITE WITH PRINCE HARRY, BUT QUEEN CAMILLA IS DRAWING ONE FIRM LINE: EXPERTS

Harry and Meghan had not visited the U.K. together since Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral in 2022.
The couple left royal duties in 2020 and ultimately settled in Montecito, California. Their relationship with the royal family became increasingly strained after they publicly discussed their grievances in interviews, their Netflix docuseries and Harry’s 2023 memoir, “Spare.”
Harry has repeatedly expressed a desire to reconcile with his family, but security has remained a major point of contention.
The Duke of Sussex lost a legal challenge in 2025 over the level of police protection available to him and his family while in the U.K. He has previously said safety concerns prevented him from bringing Meghan and their children to Britain.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
Despite the planned return, royal experts previously told Fox News Digital that reconciliation with Harry’s family would not necessarily mean a return to royal duties.
“There’s always room for Harry to support his family privately as a son and brother,” Kinsey Schofield, host of YouTube’s “Kinsey Schofield Unfiltered,” told Fox News Digital. “That’s very different from supporting the monarchy publicly as a working royal. The monarchy has successfully adapted to a smaller working team.”
wp:paragraph
هلدینگ کاسپین استانبول | خرید ملک در ترکیه | صرافی معتبر ایرانی در ترکیه | خرید و فروش طلا در ترکیه | مهاجرت به ترکیه | واردات و صادرات در ترکیه | نیازمندیهای ترکیه | اخبار ترکیه | اخبار جهانی | توریست ایران | خدمات توریستی در ایران | تورهای گردشگری ایران | هلدینگ اول | خدمات کاریابی و فریلنسری و شغل | مرجع اطلاعات ایران (همه چیز در ایران) | کیف پول و خدمات مالی و پرداخت یار | اخبار ایران | تابلو زنده قیمت ارز در ترکیه و استانبول | صرافی آنلاین ترکیه | قیمت طلا و نقره در ترکیه | سرمایه گذاری در ترکیه | جواهرات در ترکیه | نرخ لحظه ای ارزها در استانبول | قیمت دلار امروز در ترکیه | قیمت دلار استانبول امروز | قیمت لحظه ای دلار | اخبار روز ترکیه استانبول | اپلیکیشن ISTEX | اپلیکیشن قیمت لحظه ای دلار و یورو و لیر و ارزها در ترکیه
/wp:paragraph wp:paragraph /wp:paragraph