Latest & Breaking News on Fox News
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
Meghan Markle is eyeing a return to acting.
Royal correspondent Bronte Coy told BBC Radio Four’s “Today” Friday that the acting opportunity was “significant” and that Markle was “very excited about it.”
Markle is in talks to join Guy Ritchie’s “The Gentlemen,” according to The Hollywood Reporter. The part would be for the yet-to-be-announced third season of the British action-comedy series.
Fox News Digital reached out to Archewell for comment.
MEGHAN MARKLE’S FAILED MARTHA STEWART DREAMS MOCKED BY COMEDIAN: ‘SHE WAS SLINGING JAM’

After years spent building a new identity outside the royal family, experts argued a return to acting could give the Duchess of Sussex something her post-royal ventures have struggled to deliver: a chance to redefine herself.
“[Markle] needs to find an extraordinary script the way Demi Moore did with ‘Substance’ and do something that shocks people and gets away from the princess arc,” Dan Wakeford, founder of Celebrity Intelligence, previously told Fox News Digital. “She needs to go back to what she loves and what made her famous in the first place.”
The potential return to acting follows a string of post-royal ventures for Markle, but not all have delivered the momentum she may have hoped to build. After stepping back from royal duties in 2020, the duchess pursued a range of projects spanning streaming, podcasting, lifestyle ventures and philanthropy.
“‘With Love, Meghan’ became a punchline when it really needed to be a launch pad,” Wakeford noted. “And when the show was mocked, it poisoned As Ever because the credibility was gone.”

GET ENTERTAINMENT SCOOP DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL BY CLICKING HERE

“The problem is that Meghan and Harry believed the big Netflix deal and Spotify check meant they had leverage when, in actuality, the deal and the check were the leverage.”
A return to acting could mark a back-to-basics approach for Meghan after years of experimenting with different ventures in and outside Hollywood.
“Acting is her thing, what she knows best and enjoys,” Helena Chard, British broadcaster and photographer, told Fox News Digital. “Let’s hope it is a good production.”
LIKE WHAT YOU’RE READING? CLICK HERE FOR MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

“Meghan, ever resourceful, has found a way back both to acting, which she loves, and a lifestyle which complements Harry and the children,” royal broadcaster Ian Pelham Turner told Fox News Digital. “I personally feel they will create a new life for themselves and try to heal the wounds over the next two to three years and become an asset rather than a drama for the royal family.”
However, the career move that could help Markle move beyond the royal narrative might simultaneously create another one.
Turner warned that renewed attention around Meghan’s acting career and the couple’s charitable efforts could “put William and Kate into a media shade which will not go down well with them and, in reality, increase the difficulties with the warring brothers.”

Royal experts have told Fox News Digital that William and Harry have remained estranged since the Duke and Duchess of Sussex stepped back as senior working royals in 2020 and relocated to California. Harry and Meghan have maintained that relentless tabloid scrutiny and what they describe as a lack of support from the palace drove their decision to leave royal life.
Since stepping away from royal life, Harry and Meghan have publicly aired their grievances in high-profile interviews and documentaries. Harry’s 2023 memoir, “Spare,” further deepened the fallout within the royal family.
PUT YOUR ENTERTAINMENT KNOWLEDGE TO THE TEST AND SEE HOW YOU SCORE

Chard told Fox News Digital, “It has been toe-curling watching Meghan put herself on a pedestal on occasion when she lacks the skills or merit. It’s time for Meghan, along with Harry, to put a line in the sand. Keep busy, work hard, earn money and stop undermining the monarchy.”
The acting opportunity comes as the Sussexes prepare for a major shift in their family life.
Prince Harry and Markle are preparing to move back to the U.K., with their children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, expected to start school in Britain in September.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
wp:paragraph
هلدینگ کاسپین استانبول | خرید ملک در ترکیه | صرافی معتبر ایرانی در ترکیه | خرید و فروش طلا در ترکیه | مهاجرت به ترکیه | واردات و صادرات در ترکیه | نیازمندیهای ترکیه | اخبار ترکیه | اخبار جهانی | توریست ایران | خدمات توریستی در ایران | تورهای گردشگری ایران | هلدینگ اول | خدمات کاریابی و فریلنسری و شغل | مرجع اطلاعات ایران (همه چیز در ایران) | کیف پول و خدمات مالی و پرداخت یار | اخبار ایران | تابلو زنده قیمت ارز در ترکیه و استانبول | صرافی آنلاین ترکیه | قیمت طلا و نقره در ترکیه | سرمایه گذاری در ترکیه | جواهرات در ترکیه | نرخ لحظه ای ارزها در استانبول | قیمت دلار امروز در ترکیه | قیمت دلار استانبول امروز | قیمت لحظه ای دلار | اخبار روز ترکیه استانبول | اپلیکیشن ISTEX | اپلیکیشن قیمت لحظه ای دلار و یورو و لیر و ارزها در ترکیه
/wp:paragraph wp:paragraph /wp:paragraph